Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Possible firmware issue

2002-12-01 13:40:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Possible firmware issue
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:40:08 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C29969.12B060C0

Since it's a boot -r issue, it might be a /kernel/drv/sd.conf file issue.
You might go check out of this file has been stomped on somehow or is still
appropriate for your new hardware layout.

I'd also drop it to the bios prompt and then:
setenv auto-boot? false
reset-all
probe-scsi-all

...and see if the device is visible from this level.

$.02,
-Mark