Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Buffer settings

2002-11-21 20:11:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Buffer settings
From: greg.robinson AT dsto.defence.gov DOT au (Robinson, Greg)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:41:43 +1030
By any chance are you using compaq drivers for your NIC's?  And does it only
break under heavy load (ie, a backup)?

If so, then dump the comapq drivers and use the intel ones, and you should get
no network timeouts.

Just so happens that our veritas consultant here today told me this yesterday.
I don't have this situation, but I would believe him.

Good luck.

Greg.