Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 on Solaris; bpdbjobs -report question

2002-11-19 15:38:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 on Solaris; bpdbjobs -report question
From: david.letnes AT unisys DOT com (Letnes, David G.)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:38:03 -0600
  In previous versions of Netbackup I used the bpdbjobs -header -report
-format <file> which worked pretty nifty.  When I upgraded to 4.5 Netbackup
on Solaris the bpdbjobs -format switch was done away with mainly because of
no xnb x motif GUI.  I can still use bpdbjobs -report but now I have to use
awk with a delimator to break up the fields.  Sorta messy but still can be
done.  The times are in ctime format though; any idea how I can convert them
to readable dates using shell scripting?

Thank You
David