Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] skipping backup of client..." - log entry"

2002-11-19 01:01:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] skipping backup of client..." - log entry"
From: avi.barsheshet AT mailpoalim.co DOT il (avi.barsheshet AT mailpoalim.co DOT il)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 08:01:40 +0200
I scheduled a backup to run at 3:00am and when I came in the morning I saw that
no new jobs was found about the client. in the 'all log entries' i found the
following message: "skipping backup of client gmsrv1, policy [policy name],
schedule [schedule name] because it has ecxeeded  the configured number of
tries".
                     what does it mean? and why the automated backup didn't run?

                                                                             Avi