Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows admin client connecting to an UNIX master

2002-11-18 14:38:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows admin client connecting to an UNIX master
From: dcaddell AT intersil DOT com (Caddell, Scott)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 14:38:54 -0500
Hi All...

I have a Windows admin client that needs to connect to both Windows and Unix
master servers.  I don't really know UNIX very well and I have been having
issues getting the client to connect.  Right now, she can see everything but
the Policies, and that gives us an Unathorized Server error.

Can someone please give me some ideas on what I need to do to get her working
fully.

Thanks,

Scott