Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] mixing media servers in NBU 3.4

2002-11-18 14:13:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] mixing media servers in NBU 3.4
From: bluejay AT fujigreenwood DOT com (Adametz, Bluejay)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 14:13:34 -0500
We're running a Tru64 Unix master server with a herd of Tru64, Windows 2000,
and Windows NT media servers and network clients using Netbackup Datacenter
V3.4.1 in a SSO environment. Seems to work rather well most of the time.
Probably the nastiest problems occur when someone turns on the Removable
Storage service on one of the Windows servers: bad, bad, bad.

                                                - Bluejay Adametz

People that wake up and finds themselves a success haven't been asleep.