Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Days to keep logs in the activity monitor

2002-11-18 04:13:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Days to keep logs in the activity monitor
From: Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be (Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:13:20 +0100
Is it keep days 10 or KEEP_DAYS 10 ?

Bruno

                      Gary Losito

                      <gary AT losito DOT ws>         To:       Bruno.Bossier
AT comparex DOT be
                                               cc:

                      11/15/2002 15:30         Subject:  [Veritas-bu] Days to
keep logs in the activity monitor
                      Please respond to

                      "Gary Losito"

Bruno,

In the /<INSTALL_PATH>/netbackup/db/jobs directory, create or edit the file
called job.conf and put in there:

keep days 10

Hope this helps,
Gary