Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Activity Monitor freezes or is not displaying all job information s

2002-11-15 06:54:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Activity Monitor freezes or is not displaying all job information s
From: Joerg.Mainzer AT commerzbankib DOT com (Mainzer, Joerg)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:54:35 +0100
Hello,

1.   The Java Activity Monitor freezes when we try to sort the jobs by
clicking on one of the column headers and more than 40 active jobs are
running. Anyone else have these problems?

2. Bpdbjobs, the NT Administration GUI, and also Java Activity Monitor does
not display all job information for some jobs. The application is running
for some days and suddenly for some jobs only the job id and kb are
displayed but no other information. So we dont know if this is a backup, or
a restore, if it is running or not and so on. Does anyone else have these
problems or better knows a solution?

Joerg