Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ACSLS problem

2002-11-14 19:17:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS problem
From: gdrew AT deathstar DOT org (George Drew)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:17:50 -0500 (EST)
Netbackup can't clean drives in ACS robots (or any other api robot).
Remove the cleaning tapes from the acs pool that you present to
netbackup. That way netbackup will never see the cleaning tapes. It
can't do anything with them anyway (and they can actually cause more
problems), so just keep them out of the way.

George