Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Norton causing slow backups?

2002-11-14 09:27:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Norton causing slow backups?
From: browndav AT bronsonhg DOT org (David Brown)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:27:43 -0500
Trying to do some troubleshooting of slow backups here in my department.  Does
anyone have any information on Norton Anti Virus causing Netbackup to run slow?
 I'm not a member of the 'server group' here so I can't do to much probing into
the clients but was hoping to at least get an idea to try if I can convince the
admins. to temporarily turn off Norton.

Thanks

David Brown
McKesson Information Solutions