Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DLT Drive Config

2002-11-07 10:41:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DLT Drive Config
From: jerome.bauwens AT steria DOT com (jerome bauwens)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:41:24 +0100
Hi,

I have the same setting for my standalone and it works just fine

                                  DRIVE STATUS

Drv Type   Control  User      Label  RVSN    EVSN    Ready   Wr.Enbl.  ReqId
  0 hcart    TLD                -                     No       -        -
  1 hcart    TLD                -                     No       -        -
  2 dlt2     AVR                -                     No       -        -

I think DLT DLT2 DLT3 are the same but it's just a way to be able to use
some tape on one or more drive and some others on some other drives in a
library.