Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Hotfix installation

2002-11-03 07:21:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Hotfix installation
From: veritasbu"<veritasbu AT indiatimes DOT com (veritasbu)
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 17:51:01 +0530
--=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_2002113017511511702305

hi all,

I am having a query regarding Backupexec 8.6. I am having this server where i
have installed hotfix 8 for MSexchange on this server as well as the client.
Now i am adding Sql agent option to this server. I have got a hotfix 4 for the
sql databases which i want to install but in the installation instructions it
specifies that the hotfixes should be installed in the sequence.

I need to install hotfix 4 on the backup server as well as on the sql
servers(remote not on the backup server). So my question is can i install this
hotfix on the backup server which is already having hotfix 8 installed on it.

Looking forward to your replies

Thanks
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in

--=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_2002113017511511702305

<P>hi all,</P>
<P>I am having a query regarding Backupexec 8.6. I am having this server where
i have installed hotfix 8 for MSexchange on this server as well as the client.
Now i am adding Sql agent option to this server. I have got a hotfix 4 for the
sql databases which i want to install but in the installation instructions it
specifies that the hotfixes should be installed in the sequence.</P>
<P>I need to install hotfix 4 on the backup server as well as on the sql
servers(remote not on the backup server). So my question is can i install this
hotfix on the backup server which is already having hotfix 8 installed on
it.</P>
<P>Looking forward to your replies</P>
<P>Thanks</P>
Indiatimes at  </font><a href="http://email.indiatimes.com";><font face="Arial"
CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from <A
href="http://www.planetm.co.in";>http://www.planetm.co.in</A>

--=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_2002113017511511702305--