Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas service and upgrades

2002-10-10 05:02:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas service and upgrades
From: Moshe.Linzer AT nsc DOT com (Moshe Linzer)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:02:29 +0200
We purchased NBU 3.4 a year ago, but did not purchase a service contract
(I had thought that service for the first year was included.  Apparantly
it wasn't).  Now I would like to purchase a service contract.  Once I do
so, will I be able to upgrade to 4.5?  Or will I have to wait until
4.5.1 comes out? (BTW, does anyone know when that is supposed to happen?)

Thanks,

Moshe

Moshe Linzer                     | On the Internet,
IT Manager                       |
National Semiconductor, Israel   |        nobody knows you're a moron.
Phone: 972-9-970-2247            |
Fax: 972-9-970-2001              |                     - Network Magazine
Email: Moshe.Linzer AT nsc DOT com      |