Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #1619 - 11 msgs

2002-10-02 12:45:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #1619 - 11 msgs
From: anderson.david AT scrippshealth DOT org (Anderson, David)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:45:40 -0700
Hmm...I have been having a problem with the tapes not being recognized.
When the tape is reinserted, it does not assign the barcode label name, it
assigns it a stand alone random ID (like A00001).  Is this the same thing
you are seeing?  If so this might actually be a bug.

David Anderson
ScrippsHealth Information Services
anderson.david AT scrippshealth DOT org