Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] requested media id was not found in NB media dat abase and/or MM volume database

2002-09-24 11:07:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] requested media id was not found in NB media dat abase and/or MM volume database
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:07:02 -0400
Simon:

I haven't seen that before. I just tried it on my client's machines and it
worked as advertised.  Perhaps NT is slightly different from the Unix end...

I would try the same command but use the -M $MASTER switch to see if that
remedies the problem.

Perhaps your media server doesn't "know" about the server it is querying?

Grasping at straws now.

David