Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MacOSX client problems

2002-09-24 08:35:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MacOSX client problems
From: mfarone AT combinatorx DOT com (Mark Farone)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:35:43 -0400
I'm having trouble backing up a MacOSX 10.2.1 client using NBUv3.4_3.

In general it works as smoothly as a solaris or linux client, however
it does not seem to be honoring the /usr/openv/netbackup/exclude_list.
Since I'm getting nightly errors from the /dev/fd/* directory, I'm
receiving "partial backup" status 1.

The exclude_list, at this point, only has the following:
/dev/fd
core

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mark
--
Mark C. Farone              ...
Senior Systems Engineer     ...       In the future,

Confidentiality: This email may contain confidential or privileged
information and is a private communication between the intended
addressee and CombinatoRx, Inc. If you have received this email in
error, reading, copying, using, or disclosing its contents to others is
prohibited. Please notify us of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you