Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Number of retry attempts for user backup !

2002-09-20 15:02:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Number of retry attempts for user backup !
From: Sibley_Ken AT accor-na DOT com (SIBLEY, Ken R. - ACCOR-NA)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:02:09 -0500
I don't think so.  We use the Informix agent and each dbspace
is a seperate job.  If any dbspace receives a media error it
starts over at the beginning of the database no matter what
the retries are.

If you find a solution please post as I maybe able to use
it for Informix and we will be implementing RMAN for Oracle
before the end of the year.

Ken Sibley
Sr Unix Admin
ksibley AT accor-na DOT com