Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP Question

2002-09-19 09:38:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP Question
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 06:38:55 -0700
Yes, it is possible to do this since NDMP backup really only wraps
around BSD dump.  You would need to find the starting file (which I have
not yet had to do with NBU but I could tell you what it is in
BudTool....) and just do a restore; BSD restore that is, not NBU.

Another option, but a limited one, is to nfs mount the filer and back it
up from the master/media.

~JK