Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrade to 4.5

2002-09-16 10:57:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade to 4.5
From: dchrastil AT bcbsga DOT com (Dan Chrastil)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:57:58 -0400
--------------07DBB84E999BD9C09F85BB37

I understand from reading this list that you must upgrade the master and media
servers when
upgrading from 3.4 to 4.5.  However I have not been able to determine if you
must also upgrade the
Oracle database agent on clients at the same time.  Can you just upgrade the
master and media
servers and thereby giving yourself time to upgrade upgrade the database agent
on each client one at
a time?

Thanks

--------------07DBB84E999BD9C09F85BB37

begin:vcard
n:Chrastil;Daniel
tel;pager:8777140649 AT skytel DOT com  (2-way email pager)
tel;fax:706.571.5329
tel;work:706.571.5317
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:IT-Open Systems Administration;Wellpoint Health Networks - BlueCross
BlueShield of GA
adr:;;2357 Warm Springs Road;Columbus;Georgia;31904;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dchrastil AT bcbs-ga DOT com
title:Senior Systems Programmer
fn:Daniel Chrastil
end:vcard

--------------07DBB84E999BD9C09F85BB37--