Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] problem

2002-09-13 15:52:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] problem
From: Quarantine AT GSCCCA DOT ORG (Quarantine)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:52:21 -0400
I've seen a similar situation here.  Support had me delete most of the files
in <NBUInstallPath>\NetBackup\db\jobs.  If I remember correctly, you can
delete everything except jobid, jobid.lock and done.  The beginning
characters in the names of the other files are job ids.  I'd make sure you
have a copy of the folder just in case my memory is off.

Matt