Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore NT box to Unix box (Sort of Urgent)

2002-09-09 14:54:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore NT box to Unix box (Sort of Urgent)
From: dan.sixbury AT aquila DOT com (Sixbury, Dan)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:54:04 -0500
I came across a Unix script called dos2unix.  This is on a Solaris box, so I
don't know if this is standard with Unix or not.  The man page says that it
is supposed to convert characters in the DOS extended character set to the
corresponding ISO standard characters.  I am not sure if this will help, but
it may be worth investigating.

Dan