Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Licensing question

2002-09-05 01:03:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Licensing question
From: Shahar.Shaynis AT ecitele DOT com (Shahar.Shaynis AT ecitele DOT com)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:03:01 +0300
Hey!

Media Server License+Tape License*num of tapes

Shahar.

                      Serg Syasin

                      <ssyasin AT yahoo DOT com>                  To:
veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

                      Sent by:                             cc:

                      veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng         Subject:
[Veritas-bu] Licensing question
                      .auburn.edu

                      03/09/2002 18:17

Hi there,

We are using NetBackup Data Center 3.4GA for Solaris
5.8.
We are going to buy extra L20 for in order to backup
our remote servers. New L20 will be installed on
remote media server.
What license we need to buy for one more media server?
I hope it is not SAN UNIX Master Server.
Is it NetBackup, DataCenter, SAN UNIX Media, Server
License, v3.4?

Thank you