Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] dbbackup_notify.cmd

2002-09-03 17:01:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] dbbackup_notify.cmd
From: ron AT linux DOT ca (Ron Lyman)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:01:59 -0400 (EDT)
Try `echo %NB_mail_script%` this might work on *nix, doesn't work on
Win2K.

On my Win2K Server with NBU 3.4.1, the file with contents you describe is
located at C:\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin\DBBACKUP_CALLED

You may like to change your notify script so it just tails a part of the
file in question rather than sending the whole file (or get fancy and have
it show the last x days).  Also the script could prune the file if you get
even more tricky.

HTH,
Ron Lyman
Network Support