Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Microsoft Cluster Server and NBU

2002-08-29 10:19:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Microsoft Cluster Server and NBU
From: hallb2 AT educationcentral DOT org (Hall, Brian)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:19:05 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C24F67.08153AB0

I have just installed NetBackup 4.5 in a Microsoft Cluster as a Master
server on an NT 4 server and have installed NetBackup 4.5 in a Microsoft
Cluster as a Media server on a Windows 2000 cluster.  It is working great!
The documentation that you need is on the Veritas web site.  I have the
NetBackup 4.5 Administration manual and it will step you thought the
process.  If you have any questions let me know.

Brian