Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive use metrics

2002-08-29 06:06:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive use metrics
From: jerome.bauwens AT steria DOT com (jerome bauwens)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:06:17 +0200
Hello Michael,

What is the first script for as you don't use the output file in the second
one (/tsm/logs/drivekap.$logdate) ?
I just want to get the .png graph once a day, so does it make you a new
plotting somewhere every 15 minutes or does it always update the same one ?
I have 4 drives on my master and 2 on a media, so do I also need to gather
the datas from my media server ?

Does anyone use ORCA to plot TAPE USE and Kb written (along with number of
jobs)?

Thanks.
Jerome