Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] importing tapes

2002-08-28 14:12:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] importing tapes
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:12:53 -0500
I don't think it would re-build the db info for images that spanned this
tape unless the images originate from this tape.

I haven't used the bpimport command like this for a number of years (3.1.x I
think was the last time I tried it with -id)

Can someone from VERITAS Engineering confirm or deny these statements as it
pertains to the currently supported products (3.4.x and 4.5)?

Thanks

David
David A. Chapa
Backup Storage Consultant