Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Patches for NBU on Solaris

2002-08-27 12:46:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Patches for NBU on Solaris
From: dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com (Dennis Dwyer)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:46:55 -0400
So far this is the best link I've seen to patches available for NBU. I've been
a little confused on which one to use since I moved to 3.4.

What I think I see is for NBU 3.4 I should be applying:
NB_34_3.solaris_246607.tar for my Solaris 2.8 master server

And if I'm going to use the Oracle DB Extension on a Tru64 server I should be
applying:
NB_ORA_34_3.alpha_246489.tar after the extension is installed on the Tru64
server.

Am I thinking right???
Thanks,
Dennis

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

Dennis F. Dwyer
Manager, Systems Software
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice
(813) 275-3599  - FAX

Visit our corporate website at www.tecoenergy.com

>>> "Donaldson, Mark" <Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com> 08/27/2002
>>> 12:29:49 PM >>>
You can get them from Veritas.

ftp://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_DataCenter/

-M