Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media and barcode management

2002-08-21 12:01:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media and barcode management
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:01:10 -0500
Contact:

Brad Schawel
Media Recovery
847-680-3505
bks AT mediarecovery DOT com

These guys are unbelievable, they have a huge plant in Texas where they can
do all of your custom labels.  I had a customer that needed with their label
sequence, color code, formatted with the label on the tape upon delivery and
they needed it the next day.  These guys were able to do it, I think they
are the largest Imation dealer around too.

Very good guy to work with.  Eh, their website isn't great, but the service
is outstanding.

David

David A. Chapa
Backup Storage Consultant