Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Catalog Format

2002-08-19 22:28:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Catalog Format
From: matty91 AT bellsouth DOT net (Ryan)
Date: 19 Aug 2002 22:28:08 -0400
Hi Mark,

I am really trying to figure out the differences between:

/usr/openv/netbackup/db

and

/usr/openv/volmgr/database

I read the database section in the troubleshouting
guide, but it does not cover the volmgr/database
entry. Where are these databases stored (media/master)?
Any idea what the purpose of each is?

Thanks,
Ryan