Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] W2K vs UNIX

2002-08-19 16:59:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] W2K vs UNIX
From: joe AT joe DOT net (Johnny Oestergaard)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:59:34 +0200
We dont have that much data in our shop and we only use NT and Win2K.

If you have Solaris go for that solution. If you don't have Unix at all
don't start using it only for backup.

Solaris should perform better the Win2K but like everything in life it
comes with a price.

An the drive side I would look into STK9940, STK9840 or IBM3490 (We use
STK9940)

What library will you use?

/johnny