Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client missing from list of "ALL" for Backup Status

2002-08-16 15:49:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client missing from list of "ALL" for Backup Status
From: kcerqueira AT team.look DOT ca (Katherine Cerqueira)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:49:40 -0400
Hi,

I am using the NetBackup DataCenter 3.4GA on Windows NT.  I often go and
check the Backup Status under Reports.  One of the clients I am backing up
is on the drop down list but and I can view the logs for it if I select it
alone.  However, if I select "All", it gives me the logs of all the clients
except for just the one.  It's not a big deal but it would be nice to get
the full report.  Any ideas? Thanks.

Katherine Cerqueira
.