Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SSO limits on media use.

2002-08-15 14:23:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SSO limits on media use.
From: ddunham AT taos DOT com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:23:50 -0700 (PDT)
The SSO guide mentions that when media is first used by SSO,
netbackup notes the media server where the media is written and does
not allow the media to be used by other servers.

Where can I see this value?  Does it appear in the GUI for the media
display (I can't see it), or is it availble via the command line
somehow?

Thanks!

Unix System Administrator                    Taos - The SysAdmin Company