Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Getting number of tapes in the SCRATCH_POOL

2002-08-14 08:03:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Getting number of tapes in the SCRATCH_POOL
From: trosamond AT uslec DOT com (Rosamond, Travis)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:03:07 -0400
These are the two lines I put in my .profile so that when I login it shows
me the number of scratch..

/usr/openv/volmgr/bin/vmquery -b -pn scratch | /bin/grep ACS | sort | tee
/tmp/count_these
echo "Number in scratch pool: "`cat /tmp/count_these | wc -l`

The ACS for our netacs which controls the robot.

Hope this helps you.

Travis Rosamond
Sr. Unix Admin
8210 University Exec Dr