Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 4.5 Administration Console

2002-08-08 14:54:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 4.5 Administration Console
From: curtis.lists AT backupcentral DOT com (curtis.lists AT backupcentral DOT com)
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 11:54:04 -0700
But doesn't this have significant licensing ramifications?
The admin console and a full server install are greatly different in price,
yes?

IFIRC, the admin console can be installed anywhere as much as you want, but
installing a full server install requires a license.  Or am I out there?

The admin console SHOULD support this functionality, don't you think?