Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] deassigning media id's

2002-08-08 09:17:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] deassigning media id's
From: shyamdayals AT yahoo DOT com (shyam)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 06:17:41 -0700 (PDT)
Admins,
        Is there an easy way to list media id's which
does not have any images on it ?  I can do this with
bpimmedia, but I have around 2000 tapes which will
take forever to list the contents. The problem started
when I expired the not so required images(which were
created on a different media server and I did a
bpmedia -movedb to the new media server), now these
tapes are not getting deassigned automatically by
NetBackup

Thanx in Advance

Shyam