Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Allow user root to use Netbackup Java Client UI ?

2002-08-08 07:16:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Allow user root to use Netbackup Java Client UI ?
From: eulrich AT jetmultimedia DOT fr (Emmanuel ULRICH)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:16:05 +0200
Hello,

everybody i've just performed a fresh Netbackup Datacenter 3.4 GA on
Solaris with Sun OS 5.8. The daemons "bpdbm" and "bprd" are running but
as i try to connect to this server from a Java Client on my windows
stations i get the error :

" unable to login, status: 504 Incorrect password" i'm sur about the
password i'm loggued with it using ssh !

So here's my question : is there a way to allow root or a specific user
to use Netbackup and how should i do ?

Many thanks for any hints...and for your time.

NB : it's quite urgent my stations aren't backuped !!

Thanks Emmanuel