Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify.bat script

2002-08-02 14:27:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify.bat script
From: Ryan.Anderson AT udlp DOT com (Ryan Anderson)
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 13:27:00 -0500
They don't include a sample one for NT, but I've made one before and it
works. You simply need to create a file by the name it expects and put
whatever you want in it. Do you want to shutdown an application before a
backup? Then that's what you should include in it. They should include a
sample if for nothing else to show that the script receives parameters,
but just look at the UNIX scripts for that.

RCA

--
Ryan C. Anderson
Unix Administrator

>>> <mndunfee AT statestreetkc DOT com> 08/02/02 12:56PM >>>
We're currently using the bpstart_notify.sh and bpend_notify.sh scripts
for
Unix, and we'd like to have the same functionality for WindowsNT/2000.
Unfortunately I cannot find these .bat or .cmd files since we aren't
using
any NT Master/Media servers.  Does anyone know where I can get these
scripts?

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Matt Dunfee
Information Technology
mndunfee AT statestreetkc DOT com

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster AT statestreetkc DOT com.