Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sql client script

2002-08-02 11:41:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sql client script
From: bbriscoe AT visteon DOT com (Briscoe, Brian (B.))
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:41:33 -0400
Dave,

One possible cause for this can be name resolving issues.

I can't locate the item, but it was mentioned in a posting to the Veritas
Netbackup Newsgroup quite a while ago.

Make sure you can ping the FQDN of the netbackup server from the client.

HTH,

Brian Briscoe
European OA Support
Visteon Technical Centre, 28/803,