Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How does your backup environment perform?

2002-07-30 17:38:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How does your backup environment perform?
From: MarelP AT AUSTRALIA.Stortek DOT com (Marelas, Peter)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:38:25 +1000
STK 9310, 9840 and 9940.

In regards to the '1' concerns I agree but assume success for this exercise
as they are otherwise difficult
to correlate into a number. Thankfully we are not using netware.

Yes jobs are considered successful on their second try. In other words use
bpdbjobs as opposed to bperror -backstat.

Regards
Peter Marelas