Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Messages: access to the client was not allowed (59)!

2002-07-11 16:55:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Messages: access to the client was not allowed (59)!
From: TDeterding AT aegonusa DOT com (Deterding, Troy)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:55:23 -0500
Thomas,
This, I'm pretty sure, is a problem related to DNS. I've seen this occur on
WinNT/2K servers and I've always been able to fix it by going into the
tcp/ip settings and specifying a dns suffix.
I'd check and see how the servers you're seeing this on are resolving. You
may want to check the etc/resolv.conf file and see if this is set up
correctly(unix masters please correct me if I'm wrong on this)
Good luck!
 Troy Deterding
AegonUSA