Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DB Backup tapes - how many?

2002-07-11 12:19:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DB Backup tapes - how many?
From: jrothlisberger AT Indeliq DOT com (John Rothlisberger)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:19:51 -0500
I modified the available_media per the tech doc, but they still
show up as DBBACKUP.  I don't believe 2 of the tapes are being used
as dbbackup because one shows 1 mount and the other 0.

Also, bpmedialist -ev gives me:
CHIMISC1:[admincmd] 11:17am >./bpmedialist -ev 000009
requested media id was not found in NB media database and/or MM volume database
CHIMISC1:[admincmd] 11:17am >./bpmedialist -ev 000011
requested media id was not found in NB media database and/or MM volume database

I also tried to bpexpdate -ev 000009 -d 0 and it comes back with the same
errors.

hmmmm

John