Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] retention period on duplicates !

2002-07-10 21:51:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] retention period on duplicates !
From: karunanidhis AT hotmail DOT com (Karunanidhi Subramanian)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:51:11 -0700
Hi folks !
I am specifing the retetion period of the duplicates to be infinite in the
parameter file (bpvault Extention ver.3.4). But it does seem to happen. The
duplicates still have the same retention as backups. Any thoughts?

Can we have multiple retention_length keyword in the parameter file?

Thanks,
- Karun