Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Java Console

2002-07-10 14:12:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Java Console
From: dongfang.liao AT rogers DOT com (Dongfang Liao)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:12:33 -0400
Hi John,

Thank you for the help. But I have already tried that. It doesn't work for
this particalur machine, but works all of my other W2k machines. One more
thing is that I have multiple version Java Runtime installed on the machine.
Not sure if it affects the behaviour of NBU java console. I am thinking
there must have one file to save the setting. But I cannot find it out to
change it manually. Much appreciate for any help!

Thanks
ldf