Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Encryption

2002-07-05 18:22:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Encryption
From: larry.kingery AT veritas DOT com (Larry Kingery)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 18:22:22 -0400 (EDT)
You can find pdf copies of the manuals by starting at

http://support.veritas.com/menu_ddProduct_NETBACKUP.htm

Choose your product and version, and search for "encryption".  Note
that it looks like you'll need to search on version 3.4, not 3.4.1 (or
you can leave the version blank and get both 3.4 and 4.5 in the
results).

In the end, you'll end up here:

http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_BusinesServer/netbackup_adminguide_encryption_232307.pdf

While it says "BusinesServer" in the link, the manual is the same for
DataCenter.

HTH,