Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Advanced Reporter for NBU 3.4

2002-07-05 11:20:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Advanced Reporter for NBU 3.4
From: robert_johannes AT udlp DOT com (Robert Johannes)
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 10:20:27 -0500
I can only answer your first question; AR runs on solaris 8; that's what
I'm doing at my location.  I know that AR is found on the set of CD's
that comes with NBU 3.4 Datacenter; thus kind of implying that the
version on those cd's is meant for NBU 3.4.  If you have 3.2 cd's, look
on there to see if AR is included, which would be my guess.

robert