Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bprestore, Netbackup 3.4 for Solaris

2002-07-01 18:00:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bprestore, Netbackup 3.4 for Solaris
From: dritschel62 AT yahoo DOT com (Douglas Ritschel)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:00:28 -0700 (PDT)
Is there a way to have the bprestore program resolve
links during a restore?

  For example, if I have:

  /opt/aaa/bbbb/home -> /opt/aaa/bbbb/jamws1.0b02

  And I want to restore:

  /opt/aaa/bbbb/home/weblogic

  Currently, if I try to restore:
/opt/aaa/bbbb/home/weblogic, it says that nothing
exists. The only way I've
  been able to do it is to restore /opt/aaa/bbbb,
which gives me what I want, but everything else under
  /opt/aaa/bbbb, as well. There are too many things to
exclude in a filelist and the contents of
/opt/aaa/bbbb is too variable.