Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] No Data Backed up. But exit code 0 !

2002-07-01 14:58:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] No Data Backed up. But exit code 0 !
From: karunanidhis AT hotmail DOT com (Karunanidhi Subramanian)
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 11:58:56 -0700
Hi Robert !
Thanks for the input. You are exactly right. After disabling OTM the backup
works fine. We don't need OTM in these systems anyway, so I am running the
backup without OTM. Veritas does not have an answer for this. Some times
this problem occur if you run Unicenter TNG products it seems.

Thanks,
- Karun