Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vmpool Question

2002-06-28 16:22:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vmpool Question
From: ron AT linux DOT ca (Ron Lyman)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:22:16 -0400 (EDT)
Finding information on this command is proving difficult.  This is what I
tried:

C:\VERITAS\Volmgr\bin>vmpool -add test "Test Pool" ANYHOST any none

C:\VERITAS\Volmgr\bin>vmpool -listall -b
pool           host       user         group        description
 <SNIP>
test           ANYHOST    ??? (0)      ??? (0)      Test Pool

I'm trying to achieve what would be created if done from the GUI:

C:\VERITAS\Volmgr\bin>vmpool -listall -b
pool           host       user         group        description
 <SNIP>
test           ANYHOST    ANY          NONE         Test Pool

I also tried uppercase letters for ANY and NONE, yet they show up "???
(0)"

Do any of you know what uid and gid I should use for this?

Thanks,
Ron.