Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Can two masters share a Library?

2002-06-28 15:13:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can two masters share a Library?
From: sibley_ken AT accorel DOT com (SIBLEY, Ken R. - ACCOREL)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:13:42 -0500
Actually I think you can do this is you use
STK's ACSLS product.  It actually manages the
robot while all of the NBU requests are submitted
to ACSLS.  It is designed to work with disperate
sets of backup software, but two seperate NBU
implementations should be no problem.  Just
make sure you keep good track of which tapes
are for which environment.

Ken Sibley
Sr. Unix Administrator
Accor Economy Lodging