Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] cofiguring my scratch pool

2002-06-27 08:27:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] cofiguring my scratch pool
From: adamlapizza AT hotmail DOT com (ADAM)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:27:55 -0400
Hi,

 it is like creating any other pool, but since you've mentioned vm.conf
file, here how it goes.
it is on windows do the following, but if it is UNIX, you have to do that in
~/volmgr/vm.conf file
 Browse to C:\Program Files\VERITAS\Volmgr.

Right click on vm.conf and open the file with Notepad.

  Add the following line to the vm.conf file:  SCRATCH_POOL = scratch

 Save the file and close it, and at last open the Media and Device
Management GUI and view the Scratch Pool

does this answer your question?

Adam